Cheating - Affair - Books and movies concerning this
Please see some interesting movies and books we don't want to keep
back from you:
1. Fatal Attraction One classic movie par excellence: Michael Douglas
and Glenn Close in an exciting story about the attraction of cheating
and the resulting consequences which become a fatality.
2. Unfaithful (Richard Gere, Diane Lane, Olivier Martinez) A married
woman having a perfect life gets herself into a hot affair - causing
3. Derailed (Jennifer Aniston, Clive Owen) Two married persons meet
by chance and have sex in a hotel. During this act they are suddenly
interrupted by a criminal who will make their life a hell from then
4. Closer (Julia Roberts, Jude Law, Natalie Portman, Clive Owen) After
meeting casually the relationship of two couples changes dramatically
and suddenly everything hangs in the balance.
5. Dangerous Liaisons (Glenn Close, John Malkovich, Michelle Pfeiffer)
Right before French Revolution the Marquise Isabelle de Merteuil creates
a network of intrigues. It is about liasions, seductions and true
6. Keine Lieder über Liebe (Jürgen Vogel, Heike Makatsch) An secret
affair is revealed and changes the life of all three persons involved.
7. Because I said so (Diane Keaton, Mandy Moore) The story of a divorced
mother of three children who is trying to find the right man for her
youngest daughter and in doing so she finds a man for herself.
8. It's complicated (Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin) After
more than ten years of seperation new feelings arise between Jane
and Jake and they let themselves get into a passionate romance. However,
Jake has already married again and as a result the complicated story
takes its course.
9. Catch and Release (Jennifer Garner) After her fiancé has died Gray
tries to find a way back to her normal life. Her friends help Gray
by encouraging her but thereby reveal also facts of her dead fiancé
she possibly never wanted to know about.
10. Last Night (Keira Knightley, Eva Mendes, Sam Worthington) Two
marriage partners seperate for one night and both can't resist the
desire to cheat.
11. My Best Friend's Girl (Kate Hudson) Tank dates taken women whose
relationships are not working well at the moment. During these dates
he behaves terribly to achieve that the women return to their partner
happily and converted as well. But, one day Tank dates the girlfriend
of his best friend and has to make the most difficult decision of
his whole life.
12. Fremdgehen (Deutsche TV-Produktion) A story about the isolation
of both partners in a 20 years old marriage. The consequences are
affairs and separation and the attempt to manage to keep their partnership
1. "Seitensprünge" written by Mia Ming 33 women tell about their liasions,
affairs and exciting achievements
2. "Geliebte ist das falsche Wort" written by Antje Brauers This book
tells the story about how people get themselves into a love triangle
and how thedifferent persons involved deal with it. A thrilling novel.
3. "Wenn Liebe Fremdgeht - Vom richtigen Umgang mit Affären" written
by Ulrich Clement In this book the author wonders how couples deal
with affairs and whether an affair means the immediate end of a well
4. "Treue ist auch keine Lösung - ein Plädoyer für mehr Freiheit in
der Liebe" written by Holger Lendt and Lisa Fischbach The authors
of this book claim: "Faithfulness is the exception not the rule. And:
Unfaithfulness can truly be love whereas faithfulness can be an unloving
habit." This might be an impulse to reconsider our general opinion
about the topic faithfulness.
5. "Anatomie einer Affäre" written by Anne Enright Gina and Sean,
both married, start a fatal affair and are keeping it secret from
their partners for years. First, everything is exciting but some day
doubts and remorses arise and suddenly challenge their love.
6. "Es war doch nur Sex" written by Andrea Bräu What makes people
cheat? Why do so many humans apparently being happy search for sexual
fulfillment beside their own relationship? The author successfully
examines these questions without any accusations and moral preachments
and takes a look into the causes why cheating secretly.